Unleash your trading potential using cycles as a trend following tool. Gain access to the daily journal of a professional trader executing real trades based on published analysis.
The DOCument combines basic cycle trading techniques with proprietary methodologies to determine trend changes and generate trade signals. The DOCument is the only cycle newsletter incorporating TrendBands, a tool developed by the author to enhance analysis by delivering early indications of cycle turning points.
How cycles can improve your trading:
- Learn how to buy bottoms rather than panic at the wrong time
- Be prepared for possible trend shifts based on cycle counts
- Receive early warnings of when a rally may fizzle
- Understand technical setups that precede major declines
- Learn when and how to increase position sizes
What this newsletter provides:
- Daily market analysis with clear, annotated charts
- Notifications of trades executed during the session
- A weekly synopsis of the cycle states of the dollar, stock market, gold, oil and other commodities
- A view of my current holdings, the Docfolio
- Case studies covering how cycles would trade various environments
- An online technical manual detailing how to trade with cycles
Recent Topics in the Member Letter:
- What market conditions will allow us to buy precious metals aggressively?
- Why are stocks slated to rally into year-end?
- Why are stocks rallying with the dollar?
- Is the 3-year the decline in gold and precious metals complete?
- What do cycles say about oil's extended decline?
- Is copper bottoming or beginning a waterfall decline?
Sample Member Letters
|Jul 24, 2014
||Time to Short Gold
|Oct 24, 2013
|Jun 17, 2013
||A Cautionary Note on Gold
|Jan 06, 2013
|Sep 16, 2012
||Comprehensive Review of Cycles
|Jul 05, 2012
||Dollar Antics Continue
|Mar 14, 2012
|Mar 11, 2012
||Stalking the Coming ICLs
|Jan 05, 2012
||Dollar Peak in Sight
|Dec 14, 2011
"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild
- December 14, 2014
Why We Shouldn't Get Excited About Silver Just Yet
- November 21, 2014
Russian Stocks Revisted
- October 22, 2014
- October 15, 2014
How is the TrendBands Fund Handling October?
- October 1, 2014
One Cycle Trader Interviews Another
- September 29, 2014
Green Dot Corporation
- September 23, 2014
My Gold Trade
- September 21, 2014
TrendBands Fund Adds GDX
- September 19, 2014
TrendBands and Canadian Pacific Rail
- September 17, 2014
Trading Cliffs Natural Resources with TrendBands