The Document

Login Subscribe Now
June 4, 2008

FFIP

For anyone interested, Fed Funds futures are implying a 96% chance of no change in the Fed Funds rate coming out of the FOMC meeting at the end of this month and a 4% chance of a 25bp cut. If these expectations do not change, I imagine precious metals will continue to meet upside resistance for a bit. Should the tape receive any surprises that substantially changes these expectations, the metals will likely zoom higher.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blogs

Macroeconomic Blog | Cycle Trading Newsletter | TrendBands Fund | Library | About | Contact Us | Members